I was recently searching for a good website for studying Algorithms. After going through various websites, I stumbled upon this educative.io course.
I was immediately hooked upon seeing the quality of the study material and that how easy it is for anyone to start learning. Course material are very visual with lots of explanations, pictures and demos.
It is divided into sub sections as follows –
- The factorial function
- Challenge: Iterative factorial
- Recursive factorial
- Challenge: Recursive factorial
- Properties of recursive algorithms
- Using recursion to determine whether a word is a palindrome
- Challenge: is a string a palindrome?
- Computing powers of a number
- Challenge: Recursive Powers
- The Sierpinksi gasket
Towers of Hanoi
Website – https://www.educative.io
And no, this post is not sponsored or anything. As I found it useful for myself and so I have shared. Pass it on and help others learn if you have too.